Mel's Bio

Individual Blog

Monday, August 13, 2007

Turning over a new leaf!

Okay, I am really going to turn over a new leaf this year and blog consistantly. I truly believe that reflecting on ones life, work, etc. is a path to personal growth. I KNOW THAT!! I buy into this so much that Ray and I have our new teachers journal every week . There are a few people who complain but overall, at the end, most of them understand the value of reflection. They are also able to see the growth they have made throughout the year by reading past journals. I know how frustrated Karl has been with the lack of reflection in the group and I was guilty as charged.

Karl, meet the new me!

On a professional note, Ray and I were talking and would like to try to find a personal community of Instructional Coaches. Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home